There is no surprise that Instagram has become a big business opportunity today. Many people who call themselves “Instagram Influencers” are earning good on this social networking site. There are actors, politicians, models, beauticians, motivational speakers, stand-up artists, etc. who are earning well from Instagram. If you are already famous, you quickly gain a huge base on Instagram, and it progresses successively, but if you are not famous, one has to work hard for it. There are many kinds of influencers on Instagram. Here, in this article, we will discuss these influencers’ credibility, fake ones and real ones.
How to increase your followers?
First, let’s discuss how you can be an Instagram Influencer and how can you get https://famoid.com/buy-instagram-followers/ real Instagram followers-
- Know your USP: USP is Unique Selling Point; this should be your unique traits; that is how you are different from others? What are you offering? Why should anyone follow you? Mainly you have to project your skills; it could be anything like acting, music, dance, painting, make-up, to name a few.
- Establish a Relationship: You need to relate with your audience, should let them understand the kind of person you are. For this, you can go to Instagram Live and connect with the audience, and you can have Q &A with them, ask for requests about what they want to see next. For doing this, you have to be yourself, don’t pretend to be someone you are not.
- Good quality Images: You need to have a good camera to capture quality images as the main feature of Instagram is related to images so, the images should be of good quality because the audience could be using a computer or smartphone to check Instagram.
- Collabs & Sponsorships: Once you are an established influencer, different brands and companies will try to reach you to promote their product, and in return, you will get good money, so make sure you have provided your contact details like Email ID.
- Stick to the Crux: People like you for what you are, so don’t get misled and change your track, don’t try to be something or someone you are not. Just be yourself and try to get better in technology, reach, and to offer.
- Get Instagram Verified: Once you have made a good base, and you have a minimum of 10,000 followers, you have the chance to get verified, which will further increase your credibility as a person.
Now coming to the credibility of these Influencers. One should understand the difference between a real and a fake Instagram Influencer. A real Influencer has real Instagram followers be it 1000 or 100000, but these followers contribute to the engagement as these are real accounts, while fake influencers have to ‘buy followers’ ‘but likes’ to show their reach, but this doesn’t contribute to their engagement.
Therefore, to become an Instagram Influencer, be patient, be active, and most importantly, be yourself and don’t engage in any unethical activities.